About Informatics Europe
Informatics Europe represents the academic and research community in Information and Computer Sciences in Europe and neighbouring countries. It brings together university departments and research laboratories, creating a strong common voice to safeguard, shape and stimulate quality research and education in Information and Computer Sciences in Europe. Informatics Europe is a non-profit membership association based in Zurich, Switzerland.
Foster quality research and education in Information and Computer Sciences
- Strengthen the development of high-quality research in Information and Computer Sciences
- Build understanding of the field's unique scientific challenges
- Promote quality standards and best practices in the field
- Foster the cooperation between education, research and industry
- Establish effective relations between the academic community and government and public authorities
- Connect and co-operate with national and international organisations with complementary aims.