How to join
Becoming a member (see types of membership) is a simple two-step process:
- Login to the website with your username and password. If you don't have an informatics-europe.org account, please register
- Fill out and submit the online membership form
After application, we will be back to you in a couple of days with further information about your membership and payment details.
Who can be a member?
Membership is institutional and open to:
- university faculties or departments of Informatics, Computer Science, Information Technology
- research laboratories (public or private) in Information and Computer Sciences, IT, ICT, etc
- national and international associations in Information and Computer Sciences
- industrial organisations interested in these topics