Now available: Informatics Education in Europe - Key Data 2010-2015
The latest edition of the report “Informatics Education in Europe: Institutions, degrees, students, positions, salaries” is available for download.
Now in its fourth edition, the popular report offers a solid and objective picture on the state of higher education in Informatics in Europe and continues to be the only reference for a Europe-wide perspective on key academic and economic parameters such as
• Student enrolment (including gender distribution)
• Degrees awarded (including gender distribution)
• Academic positions and titles
It also includes a
• comprehensive list of names identifying Informatics programs
• complete List of Departments / Faculties / Schools / Institutes per country
• detailed description of the system of higher education for the countries included
The report covers those countries where accurate and reliable data was available. It now includes Austria, Belgium, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Latvia, The Netherlands, Romania, Spain, Switzerland, UK. It offers extrapolations for other countries. The report also provides data on Universities of Applied Sciences for countries where such institutions exist.
A resource brought to you by Informatics Europe
Informatics, the science behind Information Technology, is a core enabler of Europe’s future success. Crucial to that success is the availability of outstanding Informatics education throughout Europe. By assembling and publishing verified data, Informatics Europe wants to promote a clear understanding of the current situation as the basis for analysis and sound decision making.